Life

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I'm so ronry, so ronry, so ronry and sadry arone

I hate how I never get email's. It makes me sad to come home everyday and check my email. I dont even know why I bother anymore I haven't gotten a real email in I don't know how long. It's been a very long time since someone randomly sent me an email that they actually took some time to write and ask me how my day was. I think that's what I miss the most about having a girlfriend, having someone to talk about nothing with while cuddling on the couch. God I miss cuddling. Yep big strong TKD black belt wanna-be RCMP officer misses cuddling. I can't wait till I meet someone who wants to cuddle with me again lol. (Chris man I mean you)

I have no manliness left.

Oh and holy fuck Underworld 2 has the most R rated (without being xxx rated) sex scene in any movie I have ever seen.

That is all

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home