Life

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

So mellow

Had an ok day today, the evening rocked my socks. Went to TKD and enjoyed myself there until about 9:30 at which point I asked Mr.Clitch if I could get him to hold the shield so I could get rid of some unwanted emotions that had been building up inside of me for a few weeks now and yea... it was good.. almost knocked him on his ass a couple times with some revers side kicks (Spin backwards and kick with your ass and upper leg muscles, probably one of the strongest kicks in TKD) and then he grabbed some hand pads and I did another half hour of hand techniques until my arms were aching... then we went for a 5km jog/walk thing and then had dinner at denny's.. it was quite nice. but now im tired and sore and sleepy so its off to bed with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home