Life

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I never thought it possible

Me? I've always had lots of energy, I've always been able to go and go hard all day... but I think I'm finally reaching my limit, or starting to anyway.

I'm working 7 days a week no days off, ever... Unless of course I decide to go sit by a river all morning and most of the afternoon and then come home and move my bedroom around again... but thats another story.. anyway no days off...

Nights are busy seeing a couple friends or working around the yard with my mother trying to fix things up at my house

And then there is the ever present TKD (getting to that)

Also I haven't been sleeping very well anymore, I keep having reocurring nightmares, nothing is the same about these nightmares except that when I have them it ends up all being the same general situation and I just wake up with a cold sick feeling in my stomache. so I dont rest very well anymore...

I'm so exausted in every aspect of the word I feel like I have nothing left to give. I've been doing so much for so long and I just feel drained and empty, I hate it.

I'm so tired, last tuesday I got back from lunch and decided to wait in my car for my boss to get back too... 45 minutes later I wake up, call my boss and find out he had already got back before I did and he went off to a job and was waiting for me to call him so I could go meet him... I fell asleep in my car with the window's open... in the hood.

I havent gone to TKD in 2 weeks because I've been busy going to Becca's plays (my choice I dont regret that at all) but I didn't go last week because I was just too tired after work, I didn't want to get up off the couch to go wash my uniform... which reminds me I need to wash my uniform...

Uggghh so tired, so drained, so empty.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home