Life

Monday, May 22, 2006

Taking A Step

So I've been doing a lot of thinking lately... actually it's kind of strange. Before I met Becca I didn't think about the future I didn't think about what I wanted to be or do with my life, or even what kind of person I wanted to be when I got there. Ever since I got to know her she has been an inspiration to me. She's shown me what else there is in this world and how good it can be. They haven't invented the words that can accurately describe how grateful I am and how much I appreciate what she's done for me. Because of her I know what it's like to feel, to desire something with all your heart and long for it until you cry, and then when you finally get it you are so happy that you fall to your knees and thank God that you can be so fortunate.
I feel as if my life is starting to take some kind of direction.

I have for the first time, a goal. You know in school when the teacher hands you a sheet of paper and tells you to write down some goals for yourself, I never did, I always wrote down some bullshit like eat three meals a day, or Make it through school without killing any small animals. For the first time I have something I want to do so much that it's been consuming almost every thought i have.

I want to be an ERT member. E.R.T. Emergency Responce Team. They are a special forces type branch of the RCMP similar to America's S.W.A.T. (Special Weapons and Tactics). I already know the general outline of how to become one. First you have to be an RCMP Officer for a few years and then you can apply.

Today, Tuesday the 23rd of May I'm going to go to the police station and ask for an application. I'm taking a step toward the only goal I've ever had for my life.

I can never truely describe how thankful I am that I was giving the opportunity to become your friend Becca. I know I can never tell you how much I love you now matter how hard I try, because there just isn't enough time in our lives to show you even a fraction of what I feel. All I can say is Thank-you for showing me a better way to live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home