Life

Thursday, June 08, 2006

EEEEE HEHEHEHHEEHHEHE

Yeay... I now have my first knife. It's called the PRT. Pocket Rescue Tool (sounds nicer so if something happens and I go to court I used a rescue tool to defend myself not a combat tactical assault knife..) it's so perty, and so nice to use.

It's entirely black so its harder to see, especially at night. It flicks open so easily, it's got a safety for closing so it cant accidentally close when I'm using it and cut off my own finger, its got a graphite carbide tip on the end that is used for shattering glass, and a seat belt cutter for uses during a car accident. It's got a black clip so I can clip it into my pocket (easier to get at if I need to use it) and the handle has some bumps on it so that if I do have to use it and the adrenaline is making my hands sweat my palms have some air to breathe and the sweat doesn't make the handle slippery. Did I mention that it is really pretty?

http://www.lbainternational.com/eickhorn/rt_pocket.htm

Mine is "Pocket Rescue Tool VIII" it's in the middle second row from the bottom.

I'm so happy... It's kinda creepy... I love it

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home