Life

Sunday, May 14, 2006

WTF?

Why is that when 1 thing happens several more come with it. Not only did I hurt my foot, but I am now sick with what im assuming is what becca had. My head is so stuffy, im caughing a lot, it feels like there is stuff in my lungs, im limping, im covered in vicks, I JUST RUBBED MY NOSE OW ITS STINGS STUPID FUCKING VICKS, im tired, im grumpy, i miss my wookie. arg, it's 12:34 Nadine and I just finished watching season 7 of Stargate SG-1. it's so cool. im quite glad she got me season 8 for my birthday. because we are now watching every season.... BACKWARDS! yeay. aanyway im really grumpy my nose is so itchy and hurting but the more i rub it the move vicks hands i expose it too... BLAST!!! my eyes are watering... waaaahhhh i miss my wookie, im laughing cause im so pathetic omg. Big TKD man brought to his knees by a cold. im going to bed. where is ken?

4 Comments:

  • YAY! KEEEENNNN!!!!

    I miss you too...and, yeah, sorry about the sickness thing...mine is finally starting to sorta go away.

    I'll bring you some chicken soup within the next few days to get you feeling better.

    Love you!

    By Blogger becca, at Sun May 14, 01:19:00 a.m.  

  • wow.. that is a strange pet name for me... I guess ken works? I miss you to phil. hahah i hope you feell batter soon and i will send becca to bring you some chicken soup within the next few days to get you feeling better;)

    By Blogger Cole, at Sun May 14, 10:59:00 a.m.  

  • oh my gosh thank you cole that means so much that you would send becca to bring me some chicken soup within the next few days to get me feeling better, i really appreciate it

    By Blogger Phil, at Sun May 14, 11:15:00 a.m.  

  • *hugs* Chicken soup is good because of the high Zinc content. but nothing beats good rest. I miss you... try contacting me in some way. Feel better soon

    By Blogger Dez Dez, at Thu May 18, 10:53:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home