Life

Thursday, April 20, 2006

One More Stress Off My Shoulders

So, I'm sure most of you know by now that I've had some problems in the recent past with my mental and emotional health and that I've been trying to fix the things that I feel were/are wrong with myself/my life.

On that note, I have news. I have a new job. I start monday. I can wither get paid for exactly 40 hours a week at $10.00 and hour or I can get paid hourly (that means some days I get paid for 5 hours some days 16 hours) also at $10.00 an hour.
I'm super happy, I no longer have to stress every pay day wondering if I'll have enough money to pay for my car and my insurrance, and still have enough left over for the $200 cell phone bill and the $77 TKD bill.
But now my first paychecque of the month pays for my car and insurrance and my second pays for the rest with some money left over, so maybe now I can actually start saving and replace the $4000 my dad left me that I wasted trying to figure out what I wanted to do with my life.

Also, tomorrow's TKD class which starts at 6:15 and runs till 7:15 IS MINE! I have the keys to the Dojang and also the key code for the alarm system, just if you're wondering its ****. HA! that was fun, but seriously I do have it, im excited, this will be my very first class that I'm teaching entirely by myself. I'm so nervous and scared, I can't wait.

Also, I have another day of Starwars marathon planned for tomorrow starting at 8:00 am in christina's computer room. woot for me. I think im going to bring a blanket and a foot rest because its uncomfortable sitting in a chair for 7 hours watching movies and not really moving much. Anyway I have a big busy nervous FUN shitty day planned for tomorrow so it's sleepy time, after a couple hours of World of Warcraft lol,

night bitches

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home