Life

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Schedule

Schedule of events in the next few months of my life.

May 5th, 2006: CTFI Umpire and Officials Training Course - Course that Certifies me upon completion to be an offical Umpire (Referee) During Competitions and Turnements in Canada.

May 6th, 2006: 2006 Northern BC Championships - Held in the Gym of the College of New Caledonia from 8:30am - Late in the afternoon. I will be competing at 8:30 in sparring and patterns, and possibly bkac belt board breaking and pre-arranged sparring.

May 20th-21st: Tactical Knife Course, Levels 1 and 2 - Theory of training and tactical application of folding knives.

May 27th-28th: 2006 Canadian National Championships - Held in Montreal, Quebec, there will be approx 500-600 athletes from across canada. I'm not sure If I want to go to this tourney yet, we'll see.

August 25th-27th: Master Tran Seminar - Master Tran, an 8th Dan (Degree) Black Belt will be coming to Prince George to teach a Seminar on Pattern & Fundamentals, Sparring & Competetion Training, Self Defence, Flexibility, Theory, and the meaning of "Do" in Tae Kwon-Do



Also, I don't know the date for sure yet but sometime next year I have the opportunity to travel to Jamaica and train with the Jamaican TKD team for the price of a plane ticket. The Jamaican Team has offered to Pay for Mr. Ottesen and any of his students to come down there. So excited.

5 Comments:

  • the only problem I can see is that everything on that list is going to cost anywhere from $20.00 - $120.00 for each item. I already need to buy two new pieces of sparring gear, and my new Black Belt Dobok, which is $140.00 for just the uniform. :S

    By Blogger Phil, at Thu Mar 30, 05:59:00 p.m.  

  • I'm going to miss you competing...

    By Blogger Dez Dez, at Fri Mar 31, 03:21:00 a.m.  

  • thats ok i'll probably be be injured still so I wont do my best. either that or i'll place dead last like the last tourney I was in.

    By Blogger Phil, at Fri Mar 31, 07:30:00 a.m.  

  • for the love of god, the negativity taht surrounds you!!! Work on NOT being injured, take care of your body, eat things high in protien, friggen do something. ANd it doesn' teven matter if you're last place, it matters how well you do. My dad got 2nd last at the World Masters in Powerlifting, but it was the best meet of his life!!! Plus... I just want to be there to support you..

    By Blogger Dez Dez, at Fri Mar 31, 01:42:00 p.m.  

  • Books May,6 off..... Kick ass. Cant wait I love these events.

    By Blogger Ink Monkey, at Tue Apr 04, 03:51:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home