Life

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Yes, I'm doing it again

Yep I'm posting this again because certain people who's oppinion I want the most *Caugh becca* havent mentioned it it any way so please watch this and get back to me.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PL4vdHOiMm4&search=ITF

everyone else you can watch it again because its just that good.

Oh, and ever since I woke up this morning I've had something in my eye but I can't get it out. half a bottle of visene did nothing so im kinda annoyed and a tiny bit worried. oh well it should come out on it's own later

7 Comments:

  • fuck stick. never mind, the link isnt working so dont bother trying it.

    By Blogger Phil, at Wed Apr 05, 11:05:00 a.m.  

  • The link actually DOES work, and with the first ass shot, you think, Hey, its a female camera man, and hten you go, wow... just a shitty camera man... and then they finally pan out, and you go, holy shit, these guys are doing this synchronized, very impressive...

    so there! I watched the first 1 min 30 secs... thats all I really have time for, but very impressive.

    By Blogger Dez Dez, at Wed Apr 05, 12:35:00 p.m.  

  • Oh, and sorry about your eye... mines still fucked up and slightly swollen, i'm getting concerned also

    By Blogger Dez Dez, at Wed Apr 05, 12:35:00 p.m.  

  • Kick ass vid. Also just watched the Juggernaught Bitch... lol Awsome lol.

    By Blogger Ink Monkey, at Sun Apr 09, 03:26:00 p.m.  

  • BECCA!! Watch this video and comment so Phil can get on with posting!!

    By Blogger Dez Dez, at Wed Apr 12, 01:14:00 p.m.  

  • Um...I...er, yes...

    Okay...havent watched it yet. But I WILL!

    POST, DAMN YOU!!!

    By Blogger becca, at Wed Apr 12, 02:55:00 p.m.  

  • NOT UNTIL YOU WATCH IT!!! it might seem long but just think.. some day I will be able to do most if not all of that stuff. (other than the gymnastic stupid high jumping)

    By Blogger Phil, at Thu Apr 13, 01:24:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home