Life

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Why must time take so long...

Wow. it's been 10 days since my last post. and she STILL HASN'T WATCHED IT! ***evil glare at Becca*** it's ok though, i know you are hella stupid crazy busy with your life so its koo, i know you'll get to it when you get to it. but anyway..

Thank you so much guys for my awesome b-day party. that was the first one I had really since my 18th bday, and before that I think it was my 15th or 14th was my last real bday party.

I love my Tea pot Jen, still havent used it cause im kinda scared (I'm man enough to admit that I am afraid of a tea pot) but i'll dig real deep and find enough balls to have some tea soon.

I love my candy food, and im beginning to accept the pony that I got from Becca, that you for yet another pony..... *evil glare*

My shirts own, though my mother doesn't like the "damned in flames" on the back of my FF shirt and i dont think she's too happy about the "Tell your mom I said thanks" either but oh well they are MY shirts.


I have discovered the reason why my sister has been very pissed of and bitchy lately... apparently when I told her that I was hanging out with friends on my birthday instead of going out to dinner with my family I forgot to mention that she was invited and that it was at my house :S oops, im sorry sister, my bad. I know you dont read this but at least I said it somewhere.


WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG FOR MAY 21st and 22nd TO COME!?!? I WANT MY OWN T-SHIRT AND KNIFE DAMN IT!

also I discovered the otherday that I sure do enjoy inflicting physical pain on random people :S sorry stan, and christina, and nadine, and ryan, and anyone else i'll run into in the next couple weeks. but self defence is just so much fun. Punched my instructor so hard on tuesday that I didnt get a chance to do the technique we were practicing because my shock made him let go anyway haha.

I'm rambling. my computer is ghey, I'm about to release some methane into my room. Stargate atlantis season 1 and some of 2 is almost done downloading. Nadine and I are on disk 5 on 5 for Stargate SG-1 Season 8 (she bought it for me for my birthday)


I HAVE A FULL SIZE BLENDER!!!!!

I'm terribly excited about that too, making myself a smoothie on tuesday before TKD and after, anyone wanna come fruit shopping with me? :D:D:D

wow i've typed a lot with not much to say, oh and becca.....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PL4vdHOiMm4&search=ITF

3 Comments:

  • Oh and by fruit shopping, I DONT mean for a boyfriend, so you can keep that thought to yourselves!

    By Blogger Phil, at Sat Apr 15, 07:38:00 p.m.  

  • Hehe no worries..... pretty good pain threshold... probably need to break something for me to go owch... so if you do make sure its on the left side of my body, kinda lop sided atm. Its been right clavical, right radius <---- almost blown out woulda needed reconsructive sugery had it blown and so far just the left knee though its a reoccuring problem so it evens out.
    ummm yeah sorry for not making it out to your party ... got off work late and thought it might be over then .. plus not having wheels due to dumbness yeah leson learned. But anywho you should come by on wed night Im having a B-day party. Man Ima going to be old.
    Later.

    By Blogger Ink Monkey, at Sun Apr 16, 02:47:00 p.m.  

  • Hehe...fruit shopping...I'll come. Maybe we'll find some hawt Mistah-Sistahs!

    I ruv you...still haven't watched it...

    *becca ducks to avoid being hit with rotton tomatos...or the fruit that fill bought on his fruit shopping trip...or his new Mistah Sistah*

    By Blogger becca, at Sun Apr 16, 11:12:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home