Life

Friday, March 24, 2006

Snow Patrol - Final Straw

Yeay Becca you're my favorite person to ever give me this CD. Thanks! Been listening to it non-stop pretty much.

So next week is going to be interesting. Monday I go to talk to people to find out who I need to go to to help me thru this depression thingy. also Monday is the last day that I help teach TKD with Mr. Phillips. Thursday I ask Mr.O if I can take over teaching the Friday class. (its patterns only day). and thats pretty much my week. I've been thinking about updating my resume and applying pleaces so I can quit Denny's and work during the day during the week and do TKD during the evenings. and then have weekends OFF! like a normal person.

OMG a weekend off. that would be insane. I'd feel like a normal human being. I havent had weekends off since I started at Denny's 3 years ago. OMG 3 years... thats WAY too long.

Also WTF?? they fire Chris after all the extra work he's done for them and all the time he's put into tha place, but they keep Brandon after all the shit he's pulled... I dont get it. oh well. Chris's soul is finally free. Fly away Chris Fly! *Phil runs around his room flapping his arms*

Ok I'm kinda sick, I think I *may* have taken 1 too many sinus pills for this massive headache. I dunno tho. not too worried about it, I have a big body, lots of room for drugs to flow around safely. Also I'm kinda hungry, and very cold.

Going to play WoW now. I'm on Thunderlord as Horde. Playing with Dan is fun. (He was an ESSAY at the big D a while ago too. I miss working with Dan. He owns my face.)

Ok, bye

6 Comments:

  • chris flaps much too, and after the drunken talkes of stan and i .... i think we should starts a whole depression thingy club and be done with it...... then the aliens can take us away ehehheehhehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehhehehehehehehheh

    By Blogger safromhell, at Fri Mar 24, 10:37:00 p.m.  

  • ive already been preped for alien abduction. (anal probe, yea, it hurt)

    By Blogger Phil, at Fri Mar 24, 11:30:00 p.m.  

  • LOL anal probes do HURT.... although being at the "Big D" you kinda get use to their intrucive painfull nature.
    Fly Chris fly.
    Man is it a requirement to have issues to work at Dennys or does it just draw that sort of ppl into its dark endless abyss.... fuck if I know. I think I need out .... but then again the moneys not bad when your working fulltime.... dammmmmmm.

    By Blogger Ink Monkey, at Sat Mar 25, 07:34:00 a.m.  

  • Money's not bad when you work full time LATE night... FUCK I hate swing, it sucks sucks SUCKS... I make NO money... Also, yes, I think you have to have issues... at least, at LEAST once a shift Bev gets all scared, looks at me and says "YOU"RE WEIRD!!!"... its quite amusing really...

    By Blogger Dez Dez, at Sat Mar 25, 10:06:00 a.m.  

  • Crazy denny's people think... i remeber when I took sinus pills and was flapping my arms around my room too.

    By Blogger Cole, at Sat Mar 25, 01:28:00 p.m.  

  • Bev told me I was weird today too, lol!

    Fill, I'd miss you if you quit, but I think it would be great for you. :)

    Love you!

    By Blogger becca, at Sat Mar 25, 04:14:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home