Life

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

So Guess What I Did.

The past couple days have been really really wierd. Since saturday after work I've slept far too much to be normal. Everything has been feeling heavy, and ive been thinking slow if that makes sence. It's so hard to keep my eyes open, and then randomly I stay out until 6am and stay awake until 10am, and then sleep for 4 hours and wake up again. I'm so confused, this is the wierdest weekend for sleep ever.

But anyway on to what I have done.

Tonight after dinner my mother and I sat down and updated my resume. Thats right folks. Phil is going to get a week day job. That'll mean I wont get to see many friends anymore but this not having enough money to pay the bills is starting to affect me. This means I'll be working 7 days a week and training for the upcoming tourney in the evenings monday to friday. I think I'm only going to have saturday and sunday evenings completely off. but I dunno, i'll have to see once I get a job and talk to Mr.Ottesen.

But now since I slept all day and its 11:58, I'm exausted and need more sleep? My god this is strange

1 Comments:

  • Wow Im glad I bailed the other day... so freaking tired. Also went to bed befor midnight last nigth .... freaking wierd... woke up at just after 6am and couldnt figure out what time it was. Finaly got outa bed at 7am ....man that usually when I go to sleep.... very messed up.

    By Blogger Ink Monkey, at Wed Apr 05, 07:24:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home