Life

Monday, March 20, 2006

Is it worth this?

Short answer no. Long answer yes.

It's now 4am and I can't sleep. I got home at about 2:30, read some blogs posted some messages, got to bed.. slept for maybe half an hour. If you can even call it sleep. then gave up and im not occupying my mind with WoW. This is horrible. I'm not even a little tired. I can't even make that camomile T dez gave me yesterday I'd wake up my mother and she has to work tomorrow at 8am. Sigh... Doctor appointment at 11:15 too. going to be exausted. Then oil changing with becca after 1pm. and after that I dont know. I wish I could hang out with that crazy wookie, I miss her so much but she is soooo busy.. front side back side... sooo gross. errr anyway she is crazy busy with school and Closer (which I cant wait to see) so I'll be patient and wait my turn.

On a side note... Everyone has AIDS! AIDS-AIDS-AIDS AIDS! hmm maybe thats what I'll watch. Team America: World Police... maybe not though. going to try for sleep again. and GO!

7 Comments:

  • just sing as only an ex sa can do man sing for the dreams and sing for the money. but most of all sing to annoy the people who made you work the split shift

    By Blogger safromhell, at Mon Mar 20, 05:19:00 p.m.  

  • Crap I have AIDS.... Yeah splitz suck ass..... I think Im going to quit Kidz night at least on sat nights anyway its a waste of my day wake up go to work sit for 4 hours or less go back to work go to sleep. Good job on the $170 this weekend though money is nice to have.
    Later.

    By Blogger Ink Monkey, at Mon Mar 20, 06:00:00 p.m.  

  • Everybody has Aids!

    Hey phil if you are up and have nothing to do, call my cell, I'm almost always awake because of the medications.

    Until then just sing matt stone and trey parker songs! Also, if you liked world police and want to see something they did before south park, check out Cannibal:the Musical. Its kind of fucked up but its funny! try and download it sometime.

    Also listen to Rockin the suburbs... just like michael jackson did...
    I'm a dork.

    By Blogger JJ, at Tue Mar 21, 02:52:00 p.m.  

  • "THE POPE HAS AIDS AND SO DO YOU!!!"

    Hehe...this wookie misses you too.

    Hope you like your cd...hehe. I ruv you!

    *HUGS*

    By Blogger becca, at Wed Mar 22, 11:51:00 a.m.  

  • update more often grrrrrr

    By Blogger safromhell, at Wed Mar 22, 05:40:00 p.m.  

  • oh hey if i don't see her forward my email to tanja ddob22@hotmail.com
    thanks lover

    By Blogger safromhell, at Wed Mar 22, 05:49:00 p.m.  

  • MAn some days i can't sleep...wait i don't sleep no one sleeps in this house it's videos and gamming not stop in this his-house! so if anyone every can't get to sleep just give a hoot and i will be there to let you in casue the buzzer is off at 11 or 12 at night:(

    By Blogger Cole, at Fri Mar 24, 01:52:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home