Life

Thursday, August 10, 2006

You know what I say to sleep? Fuck Shoes

2:37am, I work at 6 am, I wake up for work at 5am. and its two fucking thirty seven

yes, colon's ( : ) now mean fuck. : you all

hehe colon you all. thats so fucking funny. I lvoe it. I'm actually laughing to myself right now.

Oiy, I hate my house. I think my mother should just sell it and get a new one. actualy thats not true this is the only home ive ever known, I'll be sad when we have to sell it.

So absolutely nothing is being done about the basement for now... which means we have all cement flooring, which means my basement is almost 5-10 degrees colder than the upstairs if not more.

My shed roof was rotting and the shingles had been slowly degrading over the past 30 years or so since it was built... so I'm also currently in the process of tearing off all the plywood from the joices so that I can nail new stuff on and reshingle. Fun for the whole family.

I miss my wookie already and she still has 23 days until she leaves for school. Very sad about that.

My Dezz is coming home soon so thats happy.

Yes, I own you two by the way. You are both mine.

and Cole... well if I had more energy or time in the day I'd see my Cole more but all the love making we do... it depleets me for weeks.

and Chrisy-poo... sorry man but you get sloppy seconds, but they thats still better than rotten thirds imo.

Sigh I've turned myself in a piece of meat my male friends use. Why can't we joke about me getting laid by a girl for once. That would be happy.

I love to dream. (Not a random topic switch by the way, read above statement for more information)

I feel like my life is going no where. I'm so exausted all the time. All I want to do is sit back and relax but I've got some much I want to and have to do. I've got no energy for TKD or even for running every morning like I should be doing to get ready for the PARE. Ugh... maybe I can find some really hot rich girl that I can leech off of.

No, thats not me. Leeching is bad mm kay.

Holy colon I'm tired and I now have almost 2 hours of sleep to get before I have to wake up for work.

colon shoes and : You

4 Comments:

  • : ME!!! Basement... 5-10 degrees cooler... that sounds like... heaven... *drooL* *more drooling* *starts drowning in a puddle of her own drool, because even tho its 34 degrees, its so fucking humid, nothing can evaporate)

    And : that noise... I own me!! I'm NOBODY'S girl... well... except Kantana... and Link... so, if you wear a green tunic, and ride a brideless horse, I might change my mind

    : I need to get laid...

    By Blogger Dez Dez, at Thu Aug 10, 12:17:00 p.m.  

  • oh my god great now phils actually going to parade around in a green tunic and tights........... sound kinda hot. and dez we will get you a link shaped vibrator for your birthday. hheheheheheheehehheeheh oh and phil with you not around so much cole and i have worked things together so now your getting sloppy seconds aha. there :P

    By Blogger safromhell, at Thu Aug 10, 03:30:00 p.m.  

  • It's all ture... wait when do I have time to have sex?? oh phil your still number one in my pants... and we don't tell jokes about getting laid about girls casue they might beat us up:( well me any ways. And dez at least you can fantasize about things I my fantasies are always about my couch..in a mini skirt... oh you have been a bad sofa!! OMG got to go bye

    : I need a new couch...

    By Blogger Cole, at Sat Aug 12, 10:15:00 p.m.  

  • : you're a geek. Hehe.

    I miss you toouh!

    Come visit me tomorrowuh, 'cause I don't have a carrruuuhhh!!!

    :, I'm whiney.

    LOVE YOU.

    By Blogger becca, at Sun Aug 13, 09:16:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home