Life

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

...

Fine I'll update my blog.

Went on holidays that was fun-ish.

I have a job that I dont really like. though its fucking sweet. get paid $12.00+ an hour to...
go for a walk, call a phone number, play with fork lifts...... and its a 9-5 job!!!!! 9pm-5am!!

boring.

Dont really have much else to say, my life has become extremely boring in the last few months and I dont know why.

Oh, and my house has a crack (or 4) in the foundation and a void under the basement floor. so thats going to be expencive and messy to fix.

Bored.

I work at 6am and its now 12am. and Im not even a little bit tired.

I really need a change from the normal that is my life.

Bored

2 Comments:

  • yay!! you updated!! and your life is boring b/c I'm not there...

    By Blogger Dez Dez, at Thu Aug 10, 12:15:00 p.m.  

  • well at least your not stuck in the hellish life style of the abused and Dennys ugghhh... athough its fairly interesting with the weird customers and all that.
    Need to go floating some time befor the 23 of this month. Ill call ya when I fig out when exactly. Probably be short notice as always and on a smoken hot day lol.
    Anyways just thought Id drop a line later Phil.

    By Blogger Ink Monkey, at Mon Aug 14, 03:10:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home