Life

Friday, August 25, 2006

Oh it's your last shift for the weekend? FUCK YOU

Shift from hell. the beginning was awesome, Becca came to visit. Ryan came (for the 5th night in a row) with food for me.

Then.... A second Fields trailer came in and had to leave asap....

Every skid I take off the trailer has to be weighed, every item on that skid has to be counted, then I record it and either load it into another trailer or place is in nice neat lines somewhere in the warehouse.... x20-30 skids (I think) per trailer x2 trailers...

Some skids have 20 boxes on them... some have 50 :ing 3 boxes....

Then there was the 1 skid.... Half of the bottom row of boxes werent even on the skid so the whole thing was falling over as soon as I moved it.... so I placed another skid underneath it to help support it... then the forklift didnt want to come out from under the skid.... Then when I got it out of the trailer it almost all fell over I had to slam the lift into E-Brake and jump out and catch the boxes before it all fell.... PUSH them back into a mostly upright position, remove my forklift from the area and saran wrap the whole stack (including both skids) super tight so that it wouldnt fall over again... This whole process took about half a fucking hour for the 1 skid.... then I went to weight it..... and I shit you not. It weighed EXACTLY 666lbs... I'm not joking in the least. 666 lbs. And I agree it was the skid from hell.

But on the plus side. I dont work until sometime next week woot! a weekend for myself! Which I will spend working for my mother for free!

Hehe.... but at least I'm getting the RCMP application package. I love packages. especially ones that come from a uniform... Giggle. I'm so tired. Time to go lay down and stare at the roof until 8am when I will actually fall asleep.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home