Life

Thursday, May 04, 2006

1

day left until Competion time. I'm so nervous. I wish those I care about the most could be there but they both have work. (Becca is working and I think my Mother is too so... I guess that means i'll just have to bring some gold medals to show them)

My pattern is coming along nicely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhcDeshgN60&search=Kwang%20Gae

This is generally what it looks like. His movements are WAY too fast (the first move, after the hands seperate, should take a count of 4 to reach the bottom, he does it in 2ish, same with the upset punches and the palm rising block, but you dont know what those are. :P)

Anyway thats what it will look like but mine will be much better.


Sparring is going to go ok I guess. I need to be more agressive and wear my "angry face" q1 more so that my opponent knows that he is in MY house when he steps into the ring. but anyway i just got my hair cut and my back is itching like mad so its shower then bed time. though no one wants to think of me in the shower. its just too....... ....... yea I got nothing, but I do know it's not good. lol


Si Jak (Begin)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home