Life

Monday, March 06, 2006

Hahahahaha. Whoops!

I try to learn something new everyday. Being back in TKD and relearning everything makes this easy.

Today in TKD I learned a very good lesson.... Dodge or block. That was my lesson. Dodge or block.

The way I learned this lesson.... Mr.O kicked me in the side of the head so hard that I:

1. Am Very very sore.
2. Feel like I can't open my eye the whole way,
3. Got cut in a couple different places.
4. Bled from the afore mentioned cuts.



And the funniest part is. I THANKED HIM haha. I got a foot to the face and this is the conversation we had just after it happened

"OW!" - Me

"You ok?" - Him

"Ummm (feel my teeth to make sure they aren't loose) Yes sir." - Me

"Good, that'll teach to to keep your hands up." - Him

"Yes sir, thank-you sir." - Me

(Continue Sparring)



Went to denny's shortly afterward and used my glass of water as an Ice bag. Ate some food. and went back for another 2 hours. I love TKD. It keeps me happy. That and IBProfine

5 Comments:

  • *shakes head* And this is what you love to do? Okaaayyy...silly boys.

    Take care. Take lots of painkillers...use icepacks, close your eyes, sit in a dark room, and sleep.

    Call me tomorrow! Ruv you!

    By Blogger becca, at Mon Mar 06, 11:42:00 p.m.  

  • Dude, if my instructors would've ever kicked me in the head I'd so thank them! lol

    Look Phil, we're all posting on your blog, its the "cool" thing to do... unlike my blog, *sniff sniff*

    By Blogger Dez Dez, at Tue Mar 07, 01:07:00 a.m.  

  • Hey, if it gets you off. Whoever you sleep with next I am going to tell them to kick you really hard in the head right in the middle. The big head... the other one would just hurt.

    "oh yeah oh yeah *groan*" -phil
    *mystery girl(or ryan) kicks phil in the head really hard*
    "THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU.... THAAAAAAAAAA---NK YOOOOOOOOO--- *finishes and stumbles over, finally realizing that his head does actually hurt*"

    By Blogger JJ, at Tue Mar 07, 08:47:00 a.m.  

  • Damn Right you should have ducked! How do you miss a kick to the head? i guess it like missing a bunch to the head the come really quick! Well take some extra strenght advil it keeps the welling down unlike other pain killers:D

    By Blogger Cole, at Wed Mar 08, 02:25:00 p.m.  

  • Bunch? Welling? the come really?

    I... uh... n/m

    By Blogger Dez Dez, at Thu Mar 09, 12:44:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home