Life

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Oops, I over-did it again

Heh, whoop's Practiced some TKD yeserday. Grabbed my black gloves so my hands wouldnt be skin vs punching bag. well that didnt work too good because now my knuckles have big red patches where i ripped skin off as i beat the shit out of the punching bag.

On the plus side though, I'm a whole lot less angry now, and the constant pain in my hands keeps reminding me why I'm no longer angry :D so happy.

Going early to TKD today to learn some self defence 1 on 1 with Mr.O. I'm going to learn so much since it's just him and me. My arms are going to be sooo sore lol.

Anyway time to go find something to do while the WoW servers are down. /cry /bored

2 Comments:

  • Oh, and my punching bag is much softer now so the next time I do this it'll take longer. Longer is more rage being released. yeay!

    damn it this is MY blog I at least shouldnt have to do the work verification thing. Stupid blogger.

    By Blogger Phil, at Tue Feb 28, 10:40:00 a.m.  

  • I ruv youuuh! :D

    Does your punching bag say, "ow!" in a cute voice every time you hit it? :P

    By Blogger becca, at Tue Feb 28, 10:48:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home