Life

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Document1

Such a stressful, but relaxing night. After tucking Becca into bed for a nap and leaving Mel and Eric at the mall I realize that im actually rather tired and dont feel like bowling, and also i checked the bank.. and I couldnt afford it even if i wanted to go. So I call Mel a couple times and leave a message explaining how im a poor bastard and cant come. and then I realize that I also dont really want to go watch a movie or do anything... other than sleep

but eventually Mel convinces me to coem watch a movie. which, because i took so long in going to watch it, I dont finish because I had a meeting with Mr. Otteson which is also rather stressful because I was going to ask about career advice and yeah.....

we talked from about 9pm until almost 11pm. with some interruptions here and there, and yea... Seriously consittering making Tae Kwon-Do, and more specifically Security work, my career. which would be so fricken sweet, since Mr.Otteson, as soon as he gets the papers, will be the ONLY lisenced Security Guard Trainer in the entire Northern British Columbia. I think the closest other school is in Vancouver but im not sure.

Security has always been a thought in the back of my mind, i've consittered the Police, i've had so many daydreams about being Becca's personal bodyguard after she becomes famous, and yea...

Also in a couple months with some REALLY hard work on my part I might become a paid Instructor for Freedom Tae kwon-Do school. meaning I will be teaching classes, and getting paid for it! WOOT! if that happens that will be the first time ever that I'll be getting paid for doing something I'd do for free because I love it that much. So sweet. I'm excited..

Well since this post has been so rapidly written and I'm super excited i could keep talking about it for hours but that would get to be a very long post and to avoid that im going to stop typing now

2 Comments:

  • Yay for Fill! So excited for you!! :D

    Here! Here's a post on your blog that's not from yourself. Hehe.

    I love you. Thanks for taking such good care of me. I'll call you tomorrow...*HUGS*

    Love,

    your beccaahh

    By Blogger becca, at Thu Feb 23, 01:52:00 a.m.  

  • YAY! Phil that so cool we should become a crime fighting team you can do all the kick-buttery and i will deliever the PUNCH lines! hhahahah yes but i am still very awesome for you phil follow your dreams or was it follow the rainbow or was it follow your nose:S! ah i am goign to stop before i confuse my self

    By Blogger Cole, at Sat Feb 25, 12:33:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home