Life

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Confused

Why is it that everytime I start to feel better and I start to figure things out, God, or life if you dont believe in god, smacks me back down and sais try again. Does God/life enjoy watching me struggle? I mean seriously I just want it all to stop, I just want everything to be fix and mended and I want everything to be happy. Why can't I have that? Why can't I ever get what I want.
Ok, so God will say "Well thats what you want but what about what I want for you, what you need."

"God, man, seriously, Just make it stop it's too much."

"I never give you more than you can handle."

"WELL YOU"RE GETTING PRETTY FUCKING CLOSE!"

"But not more than what you can handle."

and you know he's sitting up there watching these things happening and he's thinking...

"Heh, heh, heh, that one knocked him back onto his ass, oh look he's about to stand... *flick* Doh! that one hurt Heh, Heh, Heh."



Seriously Just leave me the fuck alone. I think I'm loosing my religion.

Don't worry about me, I'll be ok, I just need time to figure out what the fuck is going on.

P.S. I fricken love my Goat. I know... dont say it.