Life

Monday, October 10, 2005

Restless

Jump, bounce, down, up

I went out on a date

With a girl, a bit late

She had so many friends

Gliding through many hands

I brought my pogo stick

Just to show her a trick

She had so many friends

Gliding through many hands

Jump pogo.....bounce pogo

Down pogo......up pogo

Unannounced twister games

All players with no names

They lined up double quick

But just one pogo stick

Everyone gets to play

Runaway expose

It was so exotic

But just one pogo stick

Jump pogo.....bounce pogo

Down pogo......up pogo

Oh I like to spread you out

Touching whoever's behind

Jump pogo.....bounce pogo

Down pogo......up pogo



Grrrrr. Why can't life be simple. Work sucked yet again today, and I have officially wasted an entire long weekend, didn't do homework, didn't make any money at work, didn't do anything I wanted to really, and I'm still not feeling any better than I was during my last post. Sigh. I wish life would just stop. That would make things much more simple.

On the Up Side, Ryan and I have gotten into ACT2 on our game. It's fun. It's called Baldur's Gate 2: Dark Alliance. It's cool cause its like a normal RPG that you'd play on a PC or PS2 butthere'ss 2 players. Only thing is it's twice as hard with 2 ppl. Still sweet though.

But yea, IM SO BORED I think I'm going crazy with nothing but homework to do, and I don't even do my homework.

Why wont life stop, or at the very least slow down. So much time is passing and it's like I'm just watching from the side as life passes me by.

So I had a wank and went home. Oh well, better luck next year I guess.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home