Life

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Bleach - Nothing Can Be Explained (soundtrack)

Week from hell....

Monday and Tuesday morning were ok. Ryan made me go to Denny's on monday and we stayed there until about 2am talking with Becca, Jen, Chris, Cole, Joanna, and Dez when she showed up for work. We were out way to late that night, and I had a Physics lab at 8am, but oh well I'm the stupid idiot who stayed.

Next night Tuesday... the gaping maw of hell (the toillete bowl) opened up and swallowed me for a few days...
Tuesday Ryan drags me to Denny's AGAIN, after even more resistance than usual I finally agreed, and we ran into Joanna there, who was doing her homework, then came Josh, who was almost finished moving into his new appartment. Then Josh left to finish up. Dan, his girlfriend who's name I cannot remember (im sorry but i suck with names), and one of their friends (I've never met) showed up next, then Josh came back and we moved over to table 1 (a very large table.... the same table where we were sitting after Becca's super Awesome performance in her last play). And then came Stan and Dianna (his wife). and then Dez even though she wasnt working...
Tanja was on shift and once she got off at 1am she joined us too... and about 5 minutes after she left I had to go to the washroom... and thats when it happened.

I have vomited in the Denny's Handicap Washroom!!!! Yeay.

Poor Dez, we shared a spoon while eating a Fudge brownie too... I hope she doesn't get sick.

Anyway that continued for a day and a bit and now I'm all better.... now to catch up on 3 days of notes plus 3 last week that I missed cause of a similar Illness... I need to get back into shape, I think my immune system is stronger when im physically active.. Plus I feel like Fighting Someone again. Keep me away from Late Night Denny's. Actually scratch that... I wanna fight some of the really short servers there... *cough* Dez *cough*

7 Comments:

  • WHy, prey tell, do you want to fight Dez? And SHORT LATE NIGHT servers... jee... Mike... Dez... Stan... Connie... then the SA's, John... Jp... cooks, Mac... the whole late night staff is short, except the odd random

    By Blogger Dez Dez, at Sun Nov 06, 10:21:00 a.m.  

  • Hell I wanna fight you too, but only because I know I'll score like 10 headkicks in 5 seconds.

    By Blogger Laser, at Sun Nov 06, 04:59:00 p.m.  

  • I didnt say just short.. i said REALLY short. maybe if you had been tall enough to see the whole chalk board in school you'd be albe to read properly.

    :P

    By Blogger Phil, at Sun Nov 06, 11:33:00 p.m.  

  • :'(

    Mac is the same height as me I'll let you know!! Which is SUPER short for a guy... and Mike isn't much taller than me, and neither is Connie!!! Same with Stan, ESPECIALLY when he stands next to Diana... i hate you all!

    By Blogger Dez Dez, at Mon Nov 07, 07:53:00 a.m.  

  • love joo :D :P

    By Blogger Phil, at Mon Nov 07, 09:41:00 a.m.  

  • Hmm...I wonder...do you think they banish the short people to work latenight?

    "Oh, god. Another short one. Okay, let's put 'em on late night...can't bring this resturant down, you know."

    Hehe...bring the resturant down...hehe, what a witty pun.

    Naw, Dezzy isn't short...she's just...well...okay, yeah, she's short. But that's one of my favorite things about her. :D

    By Blogger becca, at Mon Nov 07, 03:46:00 p.m.  

  • "one of my favourite things about her"??? Is that like Josh saying "Your fat, and thast a compliment because thats the only thing you've got going on?" *mutter mutter*

    By Blogger Dez Dez, at Mon Nov 07, 05:31:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home