Life

Monday, October 24, 2005

My belly hurts

"Ok God what am I supposed to learn from this?"

"Don't eat the nuggets"

"Wasn't there an easier way of telling me that?"

"..........Probably"



For the past 24 hours I've been at home... sick... a lot, and all over the place. Yesterday after work Becca and I went to walmart to pick up some supplies, a picture frame for her, a box of cookies for me, and after I grabbed the cookies she suddenly needed a box of worms too, (the candy kind). Well after wrestling control of those valued supplies from the hands of the evil wal-mart staff we decided it was time to take a break and have some MacDonalds (tm) for pre-dinner. (thats what i call dinner before you're supposed to have dinner).

The Double BigMac (tm) was very tasty as was the SuperSized Fries (tm, i think?) but the Chicken Nuggets went down wrong. I think all that Chicken By-Product was angry with me because I could leterally feel the ground chicken talons.... do the chickens have large talons?.... and the ground chicken beaks reforming in my belly and begin to tear at my insides.

Shortly afterward the vomit began. and now almost 28 hours later it has almost stopped. I can hold down the vomit all the time now, but it sure does want to find its sweet release and escape to freedom via the toilete.

My belly hurts. I hate doing my abb workouts like this. Brb gotta puke....

1 Comments:

  • *scoff* C'mon, vomiting is a great way to work out your abs.

    Feel better soon...I'll take notes in psych for you tomorrow, I promise. AND, I won't even use too many of my confusing arrows, either. :P

    By Blogger becca, at Tue Oct 25, 01:00:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home