Life

Friday, October 14, 2005

Public Nudity Should Be Legal

I hate clothes. Clothes suck. If I had the choice I'd run around all day every day NAKED! That's right, buck fucking naked. My reasons you ask? Well it's simple.

Washing clothes sucks.

yup. That's my only reason for myself walking around naked. I do not like washing clothes. It's so annoying and time consuming. If, perhaps, one forgets to move the clothes from the washing machine to the drying machine once they are finished washing, after a certain period one finds themselves without clothes that smell clean. Infect these "newly washed clothes" smell like mould, and mould does not in any way smell good.

Thus one would conclude that not wearing clothes (though not the best possible answer, since it is but one of many) is a way to fix the moldy clean clothes dilemma.

But since public nudity is outlawed, *sniff sniff*, I find myself with a Delano. I can either rewash my clean clothes or I can dry them anyway and wear mould smelling clean clothes. Obviously being that I enjoy smelling clean, I find myself rewashing my clean clothes. Which also leads to another problem.

My work uniform was in this batch of "clean clothes" that I had to rewash, and since I do not have enough time between the end of the rewash cycle and the end of the drying cycle before I must leave for work, I must wear partially dry clothes to work.

I'm going to chafe so bad.

*grimaces and heads for the rewashed clean laundry that isn't completely dry yet but I must wear anyway otherwise I'd be late for a job I don't really like in the first place*

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home