Life

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

So What Up?

Feeling Ansy

Want to punch somthing

Havent hit anything in a long time, 21 years if your thinking is in the gutter, mine sure is. :P

Going to put punching bag up and beat the shit out of it.

Will wear real gloves this time so I dont tear my nuckles to shreds again.

I miss Becca, and so does my sister with whome I just spoke. We miss you, Call us. I'm going to start singing Celine Dion soon.

I forgot I had this song in my music library... See Spot Run - Weightless. That brings back memories from grade 9. Ahh highschool crushes that you'll never forget.

Anyway I'm in a wierd mood, check Chris's blog for details. Time to go punch stuff

5 Comments:

  • hey I am still making the film for becca why don't you come by tomorrow or call me or something and we can hangout and make something for becca:D

    By Blogger Cole, at Tue Nov 07, 03:22:00 p.m.  

  • wow my blog is the details of your wierd mood........ OMG we have a phsycic link. sweet

    By Blogger safromhell, at Tue Nov 07, 04:17:00 p.m.  

  • Hey I called you yesterday! Call MEEEEUUUHHH! I call you all the time!

    By Blogger becca, at Tue Nov 07, 08:26:00 p.m.  

  • Are you ALIVE?!?!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Nov 23, 01:15:00 p.m.  

  • The Llamas froze Phil dam them. Its like the hans Solo thing all over again. Exept Jaba the hut is a Llama and ummm someone is someone else and stuff.... errrr what...k.... So Whats Up ... Thats whats up Weather controling Llamas are whats up.... they must be stoped.

    By Blogger Ink Monkey, at Mon Nov 27, 04:34:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home