Life

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Hinder - Lips of an Angel

Honey why are you calling me so late
It's kinda hard to talk right now
Honey why you crying is everything okay
I gotta whisper cause I can't be too loud

Well, my girls in the next room
Sometimes I wish she was you
I guess we never really moved on
It's really good to hear your voice saying my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words it makes me weak
And I never wanna say goodbye
But girl you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel

It's funny that you're calling me tonight
And yes I've dreamt of you too
And does he know you're talking to me
Will it start a fight
No I don't think she has a clue

Well, my girls in the next room
Sometimes I wish she was you
I guess we never really moved on
It's really good to hear your voice saying my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words it makes me weak
And I never wanna say goodbye
But girl you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel

It's really good to hear your voice saying my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words it makes me weak
And I never wanna say goodbye
But girl you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel
(And I never wanna say goodbye)
But girl you make it so hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel

Honey why are you calling me so late




If you havent heard this song before, download it, listen to it, and love it. I love his voice, and something about this song tears at my heart. Good songs do that though.

Enjoy

9 Comments:

  • Yo'ure LOOK!! Im commenting!! Even tho I didn't really read the song... but I have reasons why

    A) I"m tired
    B) Theres no music so I don't know how it goes
    C) I'm illiterate
    D) I have the attention span of a leaky faucet
    E) LOOK! Something ShinY!!!
    F) what am I doi... oooooh
    G) Um.....
    F)GOodnight!

    By Blogger Dez Dez, at Sun Sep 10, 11:16:00 p.m.  

  • A. Sleep

    B. download it like the post suggested... then you will have the music...

    C. Go take Grade 1 - 3 english classes

    D. This doesnt make sence, Leaky Faucets are really damn good at doing the same thing every two seconds for five years.

    E. Yes, its my ring.

    F & G. wtf sir?

    F (again) Sleep well.

    By Blogger Phil, at Mon Sep 11, 12:12:00 a.m.  

  • A) Can't, clowns will eat me
    B) Can't d/l music
    C) I LOVED grade three... best 4 years of my life!!!
    D) Faucets haven't the attention to hold on to one drop for more than a few seconds... so, as the similie would imply, I haven't the attention span to hold onto a thought for more than a few seconds.
    E)You wish!
    F) Is for fuck you!
    G) You're gay
    F) (for fun) Love you miss you, hope you had a good sleep

    By Blogger Dez Dez, at Mon Sep 11, 09:59:00 a.m.  

  • FUCK! I just posted a huge comment on here. Now I have to try to re-write it.

    Okay, here we go, for the sake of posting on phil's blog even though you probably wouldn't like what I have to say!

    I hate this song with an immense passion... I didn't mind their other singles off the old album... some of the lyrics are wonderful: "go home/get stoned/because the sex is so much better when you're mad at me"

    But, this song I have a definate 'beef' with. A guy is talking to his ex girlfriend while his present girlfriend is in the next room. He's telling the ex that he thinks of her and sometimes wishes that the girl he's with right now was her. This is fucking stupid in my opinion. If indeed what he says to his exgirlfriend is true, then:
    A) he shouldn't be with the present girlfriend, because he's obviously not happy, and most likely not faithful
    B) If the ex girlfriend hasn't hung up on this guy for being a skeezy bastard, then she is obviously still entertaining the idea of fucking him... or fucking with his head. Either way, there is fucking to be had. I think this guy and this girl deserve each other.
    C) I actually had a really good idea for what I was to say for 'C' but I've miraculously forgotten it, so now I'm just taking up space.

    Anyways, I did post, and you probably didn't like it, but that is my take on the song! yaay.

    Love the little debate you and dez are having right now, its really funnyyy.

    Love Jen

    By Blogger JJ, at Mon Sep 11, 04:26:00 p.m.  

  • wow ya'll are wierd

    By Blogger safromhell, at Tue Sep 12, 01:17:00 a.m.  

  • To Dez...

    A) Understandable, they do do that dont they. haha I said do do.

    B) well why the fuck not?

    C) wow you got done grade 3 WAY earlier than me.

    D) Personally I think it is their intention to let one drop fall every two - three seconds continuously, FOR EVER. Hence super awesome Attention Spans.

    E) No it seriously is, I can show you sometime, its silver and sparkly.

    F) Fuck you too, on the table.

    G) Obviously Not, Read F.

    F) (whats that?) I dont feel like putting anything sentimental here. so Fuck you again. Harder this time.



    To Jen.

    By the time you read this I'll have already done what im about to say but oh well...

    Will call you.

    By Blogger Phil, at Wed Sep 13, 03:36:00 p.m.  

  • Edits:::


    Second F) Love you Dezzy :P



    Chris, there is nothing wrong with being different, even if the world will probably never understand; It's ok to be yourself.

    By Blogger Phil, at Wed Sep 13, 03:39:00 p.m.  

  • ROFL I love this... YouTube you own my ass.

    This is for Cole as much as it is for Dezzy

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w8PGFawNc8

    (_o_) <---- Owned (arrow isnt a penis btw)

    By Blogger Phil, at Wed Sep 13, 05:25:00 p.m.  

  • hahah Don't like the song very much but I like the meaning of it... He wants something he can't have which is always sad... plus final fantasy rocks!!

    By Blogger Cole, at Wed Sep 13, 11:14:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home