Life

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Staniel McFineAss

I can't come tonight /cry I work at 9 and just woke up after my second 4 hour sleep of the day. If you guys are still partying at 5am when i get off work let me know otherwise im going to have to break in and sneak into your bed at 5:30 when I get there.

Yes cole you can come too, infact if you arent in there i'll truely be dissapointed.

And Chris you can come too if you promise not to bite, as hard.

And wow I feel dirty now, time for a shower, food and "Work".

Becca got your email thanks for the fast responce, will reply tomorrow sometime.

Dez, I realized Im getting about 8 hours of sleep a day, 2 sets of 4 hours at random times, sometimes its 5 and 3 or 3 and 5 but in the end it adds up right?

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home