Life

Friday, January 26, 2007

"You're exactly the kind of person the RCMP needs."

ROFLCAKESOMGWTFBBQSAUCEONHOTDOGS!?!?!

Yep, thats what the RCMP Interviewer said to me after I passed the most stressful interview of my life. I'm not actually allowed to talk about what happened in the interview other than to say that it was a behavorial style interview, apparently very accurate (when the applicant tells the truth) in determining the personality and morals of said applicant. Quite fun.

It started at 9:00am on Tuesday and I woke up extra early (8:00am) so I could make it there on time. needless to say, on my car clock i was 2 whole minutes early, but on my watch I was 5 minutes late. Right smack on time consittering I was aiming to be there at 8:50 ^^

Interview started pretty much right away.... 3-4 hours later I was done and walking out of that building with a smile on my face and the knowledge that I'm only 2 steps away, and both steps from here are a piece of cake.

Step 1, tell the truth on the polygraph.... Easy, even though some questions are quite personal and embarassing...

Step 2, Wait 3 months to 1 year for the Field Investigation to be concluded (A.K.A. background check).

So... dont lie and waiting is all I have left to do before I go to spend the rest of my life doing what I've dreamed of doing for quite some time now. Protecting peoples. (Yes eating at Tim's everyday IS protecting people... those doughnuts I eat will never make it into the body's of society's youth, thereby protecting future generations from obesity and diabetes.)

I'm such a nice guy. Infact I'm so nice that I may even have more than one doughnut while I'm there.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home