Life

Saturday, December 24, 2005

My day today

Ok i'm writing this at 5:43am and I havent slept at all last night. why? well give me a fucking minute and i'll tell you. GOSH!

Ok so I woke up at about 10:00am on Friday morning, blah blah worked 5-10, got off at 9ish because it was dead. Go home with Shirley's computer, its her christmas present to her boys. But this computer used to be Tanja's and tanja asked me to format it for Shirley since there was some personal info and financial stuff on the computer...

i started at about 11ish after a bit of a rest and figured id be done by maybe 1am at the latest. still plenty of time for sleep right? FUCKING WRONG!

First off, it's a Hewlett Packard computer. never buy an HP computer... ever, or a Compac, or anything else for that matter. buy the parts and put it together yourself.

I have no window's CD for this computer so i have to use my own, and my own cd key, and since i have no internet other than wireless i cant activate the new version of windows right away and im not sure shirly can either. so in 30 days she might need me to fix her comp again...

anyway....

in order to actually format the computer since tanja had a login password on the windows startup screen... i had to take OUT the hard drive, put it in to MY computer and format it that way, the put it back INTO her computer and play around in the BIOS so that i could start installing windows, which needed to format the hard drive AGAIN. omfg im tired and im about to go get ready for an 8 hour shift... wewt...

and then after i get home some time tonight, i still have to clean the basement, YES STILL, and wrap all my presents and go to the church candel light service at 7pm and visit christina and garfield on latenight tonight, and get up at about 7am sunday morning to open presents...

needless to say im glad i dont work monday because im going to sleep ALL DAY!!!

off to work.

fucking shoot me in the face with a cap gun so i die....

ok ttyl k thx bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home