Life

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Get In My Bellyh

oh god, it hurts.

today is the first day in about a week that ive eaten enough food... no.. no wait... enough HEALTHY food. my belly hurts so good.
had twice as much Chilli-on-toast as the rest of my family did. So tasty, and then since my mom just bought salad i had a plate of salad too. So I was full after that.
not eating for a week and then suddenly having SO MUCH FOOD hurts, I never realized how much my stomache shrank. oh well, this is probably the only time this week that i'll eat good too. yeay for spending all your weekend tips in 2 days wewt... sigh

Phil

5 Comments:

  • Chili on toast is healthy food? Who knew, that the stuff I take to get rid of hangovers is actually good for you?

    By Blogger Laser, at Wed Nov 16, 12:11:00 p.m.  

  • Thas ok.... the only food I EVER eat, is on my break at work, which means its Denny's food... OR, i'll haev a cheesburger from McDicks before work, or a cinnamon bun from Timmy's after work. But that is my intake of food... I'm pretty sure the Denny's food is going to kill me!

    By Blogger Dez Dez, at Thu Nov 17, 10:16:00 a.m.  

  • EAT SOME HEALTHY FOOD YOU TWO!!! I don't care that you're probably both crazy busy and don't have time or whatever to have DECENT food, but you HAVE to!!! Or the firey wrath of Mel will rain down on you. Have some toast, have a sandwich, have SOMETHING!! Fruit even, remember fruit!?

    By Blogger Mel, at Thu Nov 17, 11:29:00 a.m.  

  • I have fruit as a side instead of french fries with my classic cheese burger, or chicken ranch melt at dennys!! :D :D

    By Blogger Dez Dez, at Thu Nov 17, 02:19:00 p.m.  

  • Dez, I knew you would be eating that all the time because you're always hungover. SiFu Bing says don't cheat yourself!

    By Blogger Laser, at Thu Nov 17, 05:45:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home