Life

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

GOING CRAZY

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I cant get away from my fricken family or friends. oh my god. i was supposed to go visit becca for dinner on boxing day morning but i couldnt cause ryan slept over and kept me up till 4am, and then i was going to go visit her this morning because i didnt yesterday but no, ryan slept over again, and kept me up till 4am again, and then when i woke up at 11am-12pm i was going to go cause she was still working but no, christina made me go bowl with her and taylore and justice and then we had to go have mac donalds, oh and then ryan and tanya came over right away too (they came bowling too). I NEED SPACE I WANT TO SEE BECCA OMFG!!!!!!! im calling you tomorrow at 3pm becca, if you dont answer imma be grumpy... (no i wont) but i do hope you'll know your work schedule so maybe we can go to that movie we've been trying to go to. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home