Life

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Gonna Get Into Shape Again WOOOOOT!!!

Hellz Yes. Going back to Tae Kwon-Do finally. Time to get off my lazy ass and do something with my time/life. I love it. I have classes most of the morning every day, cept tuesday and thursday. and then after school i have about 3-5 hours (depending on the day) to myself and my homework and then OFF TO TAE KWON-DO WOOT!! I cant wait. im so pumped. I dont want to wait for thursday.. (I could technically go tomorrow but its breaking and I want to wait a week before i start that again) I'm going to be SO fricken sore it's going to hurt more than anything (physically) that I can remember. I cant wait. so excited

Going to try to sleep now, but too excited. I dont want to wait a whole day. Maybe I can get ryan to come over (he signed up with me too) and we can start practicing and I can start remembering.

Peace out home dogs. and watch the fuck out for me. Imma be a ninja in 6 months... J/K one kick to the nuts and I'll be done...


Lol I said peace out home dogs....

3 Comments:

  • hahaha NINJA COFFEE FILL!

    you could be your own fragrance or coffee bean or something!

    By Blogger JJ, at Thu Jan 12, 09:44:00 a.m.  

  • COFFEE FILL Jutsu ..... Is that you bloodline limit ?

    Good luck with the training.... mabey I'll join you Tuesday and Thursday was it?

    By Blogger Ink Monkey, at Fri Jan 13, 11:53:00 a.m.  

  • yes Tuesday and Thursday 7-8 but i'll be there from 7-9 since im a black belt and the high rank class is from 8-9 but im also going to the lower rank class since ryan is there and im his ride and i've forgot pretty much everything.

    By Blogger Phil, at Fri Jan 13, 06:40:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home